If you want to know, how to draw basketball shoes? Firstly, your mind should be prominent. What is the purpose of this shoe drawing? Either you want to draw as a hobby or fun or develop a new basketball shoe for the next basketball season.
Although the process is the same with some changes in both cases, if you want to draw basketball shoes as a professional, then the process is in detail and follows all technical aspects.
Some basketball lovers make this sketch and hang them into the living area as decoration and for the association and love with the game.
Table Of Contents
How To Draw Basketball Shoes? – Complete Process
There are some basic steps in the drawing of the basketball shoes, such as
- Pencil Sketch of the Basketball shoes
- Highlight the prominent lines
- Coloring of basketball shoes
Let discuss one by one
Pencil Sketch Of Basketball Shoes[/su_highlight]
Although the first step in how to draw basketball shoes is brainstorming, which type of shoes do you want to draw and which style do you want.
The below is the videography of the how to draw basketball shoes
Here we suppose that you have done the brainstorming and now you know how to draw basketball shoes.
The next question should be the mind; which view do you want to draw? Either it is a top view, or bottom view or front view, or some other view. Now you make up your mind that you draw the side view of the basketball shoes.
Take a plain white paper or chart. Usually, people draw with the base of the basketball shoes, but there is no specific rule, draw with your comfort level.
There are two methods of drawing. Either you have to draw it on paper, or you can draw it on mobile by downloading any good app from the Google play store, either you are using Android mobile or the iPhone mobile set.
Here is the step-by-step guide to drawing basketball shoes
- Draw a rectangle box according to the sketch size
- For the start point of the sole, draw a horizontal straight line at the bottom of the rectangle.
- Draw a long curved for the basketball shoe toe.
- Draw an angled inclined line for the shoe’s laces area.
- Draw a mountain-like crest for your shoe’s opening.
- Draw a line which joints from the heel.
- Draw a line above the sole shoe line for the detailing of sole thickness.
- Draw a short-curved line from the sole to the toe area. This line shows the upward curve of the basketball shoes
- Draw the style of your favorite lace
- Erase the extra sketch line except for the shoe line.
- Add some stitching lines or design lines as per your aesthetic choice.
- You might draw the basketball company logo as per your choice.
Highlight The Prominent Lines
Now the detailed pencil sketch is ready, and it’s time to highlight the mainline to fix for the final paint stage. You can choose a different color marker or single-color marker.
Ideally, if you want to paint the drawing in one color, you can use one color marker, but if you’re going to paint your basketball shoes in multiple colors, you should use a different color marker to prominent the sketch line.
Your marker color line must be different from the paint color lines.
Coloring Of Basketball Shoes
Now it’s the time of the color in the boxes line, which you separate with the help of the marker line. It is the real test for your esthetic to paint according to your choice and the color in the trend nowadays.
Nowadays, basketball shoes come in multiple colors, or there are different shades of the same color, such as you can color with the different shades of the red hues in another portion of the shoes.List Schema [acf field="listschema"]
Some Last Words
Sports activities are going towards fully back after the strict routine of covid. The sports shoes sales are increasing day by day, and every sports brand is introducing their new shoes very rapidly. You can adopt basketball shoes sketching and drawing as a profession, and some big brands might hire you, or you could be sold your design as a freelancing shoe designer.